How do I reset an AT-8000/8POE to Factory Defaults?
In order to reset the AT-8000/8POE, you must console in and access the CLI of the switch.
Once you have done this, follow the steps below after logging in to the switch (default username=manager password=friend):
1. From the Main Menu, type T to select Switch Tools
2. From the Switch Tools Configuration Menu, type R to select System Reboot
3. From the System Reboot Menu, type O to select Set Reboot Option
4. Type F to select Factory Default
5. Type R to select Start Reboot Process
6. Type Y to start the reboot process